Gender-biased redistribution and intra-household distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 45 (2001)
Issue (Month): 9 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shelly J. Lundberg & Robert A. Pollak & Terence J. Wales, 1997. "Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from the United Kingdom Child Benefit," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 463-480.
- Leslie, Joanne, 1988. "Women's work and child nutrition in the Third World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(11), pages 1341-1362, November.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1993.
"Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 988-1010, December.
- Lundberg, S. & Pollak, R.A., 1991. "Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market," Working Papers 91-08, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S. & Pollak, R.A., 1991. "Separate Spheres Bargaining and the Marriage Market," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-08, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Haddad, Lawrence & Hoddinott, John & Kanbur, Ravi, 1993.
"Unitary versus collective models of the household : time to shift theburden of proof?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1217, The World Bank.
- Alderman, H. & Chiappori, P.A. & Haddad, L., 1994. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," DELTA Working Papers 94-17, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Alderman, Harold, et al, 1995. "Unitary versus Collective Models of the Household: Is It Time to Shift the Burden of Proof?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Apps, Patricia & Savage, Elizabeth, 1989.
"Labour supply, welfare rankings and the measurement of inequality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 335-364, August.
- Apps,Patricia Savage,Elizabeth, 1987. "Labour supply,Welfare rankings and the measurement of inequality," Discussion Paper Serie A 152, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009.
"Mother or Child? Intra-Household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4529, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dasgupta Indraneel, 2011. "Mother or Child? Intra-household Redistribution under Gender-Asymmetric Altruism," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Ghosh, Suman & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2007.
"Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 551-571, September.
- Suman Ghosh & Alexander Karaivanov, 2005. "Can a raise in your wage make you worse off? A public goods perspective," Working Papers 05004, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Mar 2006.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, . "Women or Children? Intra-household redistribution under gender-asymmetric altruism," Discussion Papers 07/10, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Joana Simões Costa, 2005.
"Poverty Among Women In Latin America: Feminization Or Over-Representation?,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
150, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Marcelo Medeiros & Joana Costa, 2006. "Poverty among women in Latin America: Feminization or over-representation?," Working Papers 20, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Breunig, Robert & Dasgupta, Indraneel & Gundersen, Craig & Pattanaik, Prasanta, 2001. "Explaining The Food Stamp Cash-Out Puzzle," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33869, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.