Youth labour markets in Spain: Education, training, and crowding-out
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 44 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4-6 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1994.
"Search Unemployment with On-the-Job Search,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 457-75, July.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Juan F. Jimeno, .
"The effects of minimum bargained wages on earnings: Evidence from Spain,"
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Jimeno, Juan F., 1997. "The effects of minimum bargained wages on earnings: Evidence from Spain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 713-721, April.
- Bruenllo, Giorgio, 1996. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Internal Labour Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(249), pages 19-35, February.
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher A, 1994.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415, July.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Acemoglu, D, 1996.
"Good Jobs Versus Bad Jobs : Theory and Some Evidence,"
96-33, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997. "Good Jobs versus Bad Jobs: Theory and Some Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Ours, J. C. & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job matching and job competition: Are lower educated workers at the back of job queues?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1717-1731, December.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Ours, J.C. van & Ridder, G., 1995. "Job Matching and Job Competition: Are Lower Educated Workers at the Back of Job Queues?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142162, Tilburg University.
- Pieter A. Gautier, 1999. "Unemployment and Search Externalities in a Model with Heterogeneous Jobs and Heterogeneous Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-075/3, Tinbergen Institute.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Reforma laboral y empleo juvenil: sobre cÃ³mo se pueden empeorar las cosas
by Florentino Felgueroso in Nada Es Gratis on 2010-06-19 11:26:20
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.