Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 9 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Kort, Peter, 1988. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153450, Tilburg University.
- Kort, P.M., 1985. "Optimal dynamic investment policy under financial restrictions and adjustment costs," Research Memorandum 195, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dale Jorgenson, 1967. "The Theory of Investment Behavior," NBER Chapters, in: Determinants of Investment Behavior, pages 129-188 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "The Dynamics of a Revenue Maximizing Firm," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(2), pages 376-85, June.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1971. "On the Cost of Adjustment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 605-22, November.
- Jorge Navas Rodenes & Jesus Marin Solano, 2006. "User cost of capital with delayed investment grants," Working Papers in Economics 161, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Jorge Navas Rodenes & Jesus Marin Solano, 2006. "A comment on the cost of capital for investments with non-homogeneous components," Working Papers in Economics 146, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2008. "Financially constrained capital investments: The effects of disembodied and embodied technological progress," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 459-483, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.