Rank estimation of a location parameter in the binary choice model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 98 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Hardle & Oliver Linton, 1994.
"Applied Nonparametric Methods,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1069, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9206, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Hardle, W., 1992. "Applied Nonparametric Methods," Papers 9204, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Oliver LINTON, . "Applied nonparametric methods," Statistic und Oekonometrie 9312, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang, 1992. "Applied nonparametric methods," CORE Discussion Papers 1992003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bo E. Honore & Ekaterini Kyriazidou & Christopher Udry, .
"Estimation of Type 3 Tobit Models using Symmetric Trimming and Pairwise Comparisons,"
_001, Princeton University, Department of Economics.
- Honore, Bo E. & Kyriazidou, Ekaterini & Udry, Christopher, 1997. "Estimation of Type 3 Tobit models using symmetric trimming and pairwise comparisons," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 107-128.
- Powell, James L, 1986. "Symmetrically Trimmed Least Squares Estimation for Tobit Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1435-60, November.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Efficient estimation of binary choice models under symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 183-199, May.
- Zheng, John Xu, 1998. "Consistent Specification Testing For Conditional Symmetry," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 139-149, February.
- Lee, Myoung-Jae, 1992. "Winsorized Mean Estimator for Censored Regression," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 368-382, September.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Semiparametric Estimation Of A Location Parameter In The Binary Choice Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 79-98, February.
- Sherman, Robert P., 1994. "U-Processes in the Analysis of a Generalized Semiparametric Regression Estimator," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 372-395, June.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1994.
"Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of simultaneous equation sample selection models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 341-388, August.
- Lee, L-F., 1991. "Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Sample Selection Models," Papers 263, Minnesota - Center for Economic Research.
- Horowitz, Joel L, 1992. "A Smoothed Maximum Score Estimator for the Binary Response Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 505-31, May.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Distribution-free estimation of the random coefficient dummy endogenous variable model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 171-199, July.
- Linton, Oliver, 1993.
"Adaptive Estimation in ARCH Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 539-569, August.
- Manski, Charles F., 1985. "Semiparametric analysis of discrete response : Asymptotic properties of the maximum score estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 313-333, March.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1988. "Adaptive estimation of regression models via moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 301-339, July.
- Lee, Myoung-Jae, 1996. "Nonparametric Two-Stage Estimation of Simultaneous Equations with Limited Endogenous Regressors," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 305-330, June.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1997. "Semiparametric Estimation of Location and Other Discrete Choice Moments," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 32-51, February.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Schafgans, Marcia M A, 1998. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Intercept of a Sample Selection Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 497-517, July.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Sherman, Robert P, 1993. "The Limiting Distribution of the Maximum Rank Correlation Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 123-37, January.
- Han, Aaron K., 1987. "Non-parametric analysis of a generalized regression model : The maximum rank correlation estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2-3), pages 303-316, July.
- Cosslett, Stephen R, 1983. "Distribution-Free Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Binary Choice Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 765-82, May.
- Koen Jochmans, 2011. "Identification in Bivariate binary-choice Models with elliptical innovations," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2002. "Ordered Response Threshold Estimation," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 535, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Oct 2003.
- Toshio Honda, 2004. "Nonparametric regression with current status data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 49-72, March.
- Stacey H. Chen & Shakeeb Khan, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Volatility Differentials in Selection Models with an Application to Returns to Schooling," Discussion Papers 03-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.