Semiparametric Instrumental Variable Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Sample Selection Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 263.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA 35455 U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.econ.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
econometrics ; economic models ; efficiency;
Other versions of this item:
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1994. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of simultaneous equation sample selection models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 341-388, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Efficient estimation of binary choice models under symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 183-199, May.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2000. "The Scientific Contributions of James Heckman and Daniel McFadden," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2000-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2000.
"Endogenous Selection Or Treatment Model Estimation,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
462, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Jun 2007.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 2007. "Endogenous selection or treatment model estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 777-806, December.
- Zhou, Yahong, 2008. "Semiparametric estimation of a nonstationary panel data transformation model under symmetry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-110, April.
- Chen, Songnian, 1999. "Distribution-free estimation of the random coefficient dummy endogenous variable model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 171-199, July.
- Songnian Chen & Yahong Zhou, 2005. "A Simple Matching Method for Estimating Sample Selection Models Using Experimental Data," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 155-167, May.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Rank estimation of a location parameter in the binary choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 317-334, October.
- Kamhon Kan & Chihwa Kao, 2005. "Simulation-Based Two-Step Estimation with Endogenous Regressors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 76, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1997. "The effects of improved nutrition, sanitation, and water quality on child health in high-mortality populations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 209-235, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.