Nonparametric Two-Stage Estimation of Simultaneous Equations with Limited Endogenous Regressors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiburis, Richard C., 2010. "Semiparametric bounds on treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 267-275, December.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1997.
"An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Cross-Section Models,"
1997-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest & Erwin Charlier, 2000. "An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric cross-section models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 437-462.
- Changhui Kang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2009.
"Performance of Various Estimators for Censored Response Models with Endogenous Regressors,"
Discussion Paper Series
0905, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Changhui Kang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2010. "Performance Of Various Estimators For Censored Response Models With Endogenous Regressors," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 447-463, October.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2006.
"Protection for Sale Under Monopolistic Competition: An Empirical Investigation,"
18-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Pao-Li Chang & Myoung-Jae Lee, 2006. "Protection for Sale Under Monopolistic Competition : An Empirical Investigation," Microeconomics Working Papers 22061, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1997. "Foul or Fair?," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lee, M.J., 1996. "A Root-N Consistent Semiparametric Estimator for Fixed Effect Binary Response Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1996-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Songnian & Zhou, Yahong, 2010. "Semiparametric and nonparametric estimation of sample selection models under symmetry," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 143-150, July.
- Chen, Songnian, 2000. "Rank estimation of a location parameter in the binary choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 317-334, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.