A simple message for autocorrelation correctors: Don't
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 69 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cubadda, Gianluca, 2007.
"A unifying framework for analysing common cyclical features in cointegrated time series,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 896-906, October.
- Gianluca Cubadda, 2007. "A Unifying Framework for Analysing Common Cyclical Features in Cointegrated Time Series," CEIS Research Paper 102, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- David Hendry & Felix Pretis, 2013. "Some Fallacies in Econometric Modelling of Climate Change," Economics Series Working Papers 643, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nisha Arunatilake & Sisira Kumara Jayasuriya & Saman Kelegama, 1999.
"The Economic Cost of the War in Sri Lanka,"
1999.10, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 1998. "A note on the linear, logit and probit functional form of the labour force participation rate equation," ERSA conference papers ersa98p111, European Regional Science Association.
- Imad Moosa, 1999. "Testing the currency-substitution model under the German hyperinflation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 61-78, February.
- Philippe J. Deschamps, 2003. "Time-varying intercepts and equilibrium analysis: an extension of the dynamic almost ideal demand model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 209-236.
- Elhorst, J.P., 2000. "Dynamic models in space and time," Research Report 00C16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Deschamps, P. J., .
"Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1291, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 1998. "Full maximum likelihood estimation of dynamic demand models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 335-359, February.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2000.
"The Mystery Of Regional Unemployment Differentialsa Survey Of Theoretical And Empirical Explanations,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa00p60, European Regional Science Association.
- Elhorst, J. Paul, 2001. "The mystery of regional unemployment differentials : a survey of theoretical and empirical explanations," Research Report 00C06, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Neil R. Ericsson & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "A retrospective on J. Denis Sargan and his contributions to econometrics," International Finance Discussion Papers 700, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcus Adolphson, 2008. "New urban settlements in a perspective of public and private interests. Case study: a Swedish municipality within the hinterland of the Stockholm city," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 345-367, December.
- Robert Tompkins, 2001. "Implied volatility surfaces: uncovering regularities for options on financial futures," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 198-230.
- Brandt, Nicola, 2007. "Mark-ups, economies of scale and the role of knowledge spillovers in OECD industries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1708-1732, October.
- Cappelen, Adne, 1996. "Testing macroeconometric models : Ray C. Fair, (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1994) ISBN 0-674-87503-6," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1809-1813.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.