Modeling of time series arrays by multistep prediction or likelihood methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 118 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pötscher, B.M., 1991. "Noninvertibility and Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified ARMA Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(04), pages 435-449, December.
- Dahlhaus, R. & Pötscher, B. M., 1989. "Convergence results for maximum likelihood type estimators in multivariable ARMA models II," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 241-244, August.
- Hannan, E. J. & Dunsmuir, W. T. M. & Deistler, M., 1980. "Estimation of vector ARMAX models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 275-295, September.
- Pötscher, B. M., 1987. "Convergence results for maximum likelihood type estimators in multivariable ARMA models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-52, February.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Yacouba & Francq, Christian, 2009.
"Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms,"
15141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boubacar Mainassara, Y. & Francq, C., 2011. "Estimating structural VARMA models with uncorrelated but non-independent error terms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 496-505, March.
- Guillaume Chevillon, 2006. "Multi-step Forecasting in Unstable Economies: Robustness Issues in the Presence of Location Shifts," Economics Series Working Papers 257, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chevillon, Guillaume, 2009. "Multi-step forecasting in emerging economies: An investigation of the South African GDP," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 602-628, July.
- McElroy, Tucker & Wildi, Marc, 2013. "Multi-step-ahead estimation of time series models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 378-394.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.