A note on Musgrave asymmetrical trend-cycle filters
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 19 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2009.
"IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data -- A Synopsis of Alternative Methods,"
Universidad del País Vasco - Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data - A Synopsis of Alternative Methods," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Ladiray, Dominique & Quenneville, Benoit, 2004. "Implementation issues on shrinkage estimators for seasonal factors within the X-11 seasonal adjustment method," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 557-560.
- Bianconcini, Silvia & Quenneville, Benoit, 2010. "Real Time Analysis Based on Reproducing Kernel Henderson Filters/Análisis en tiempo real basado en la reproducción de los filtros de núcleo de Henderson," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 553-574, Diciembre.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2008. "Real Time Estimation in Local Polynomial Regression, with Application to Trend-Cycle Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 112, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 14 Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.