Work incentives and household insurance: Sequential contracting with altruistic individuals and moral hazard
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 92 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rowat, Colin & Seabright, Paul, 2006.
"Intermediation by aid agencies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 469-491, April.
- Colin Rowat & Paul Seabright, 2004. "Intermediation by aid agencies," Industrial Organization 0412007, EconWPA.
- Colin Rowat and Paul Seabright, 2005. "Intermediation by aid agencies," Discussion Papers 05-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Rowat, Colin & Seabright, Paul, 2004. "Intermediation by Aid Agencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Francois, 2003.
"Not-For-Profit Provision of Public Services,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages C53-C61, March.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, 2004.
"Moral Hazard and Nonexclusive Contracts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 306-328, Summer.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, 1998. "Moral hazard and non-exclusive contracts," Economics Working Papers 345, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bisin, Alberto & Guaitoli, Danilo, 1998. "Moral Hazard and Non-Exclusive Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 1987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
0042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becker, Gary S, 1976. "Altruism, Egoism, and Genetic Fitness: Economics and Sociobiology," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 817-26, September.
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005.
"Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency:Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2005-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Philippe Choné & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2004. "Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency : Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity," Working Papers 2004-37, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2006. "Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency: Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mariano Tommasi & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2004.
"Principal-Agents Contracts Under the Threat of Insurance,"
69, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2004.
- Mariano Tommasi & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2007. "Principal-Agent Contracts under the Threat of Insurance," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(3), pages 379-393, September.
- Bizer, David S & DeMarzo, Peter M, 1992. "Sequential Banking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 41-61, February.
- Arnott, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1991. "Moral Hazard and Nonmarket Institutions: Dysfunctional Crowding Out or Peer Monitoring?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 179-90, March.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Whinston, Michael D, 1986. "Common Agency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 923-42, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.