The optimal private information in single unit monopoly
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 91 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moscarini, Giuseppe & Ottaviani, Marco, 2001.
"Price Competition for an Informed Buyer,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 457-493, December.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Marco Ottaviani, 1998. "Price Competition for an Informed Buyer," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1199, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marco Ottaviani, 2000.
"The Value of Public Information in Monopoly,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1479, Econometric Society.
- Nicola Persico, 2000.
"Information Acquisition in Auctions,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society,
Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 135-148, January.
- Nicola Persico, 1997. "Information Acquisition in Auctions," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 762, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin, 1998.
"The Value of Information In Monotone Decision Problems,"
98-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Levin & Susan Athey, 2001. "The Value of Information in Monotone Decision Problems," Working Papers, Stanford University, Department of Economics 01003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Lewis, Tracy R & Sappington, David E M, 1994. "Supplying Information to Facilitate Price Discrimination," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(2), pages 309-27, May.
- Levin, Jonathan, 2001.
"Information and the Market for Lemons,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 657-66, Winter.
- Jonathan Levin, 2001. "Information and the Market for Lemons," Working Papers, Stanford University, Department of Economics 01004, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Ivanov, Maxim, 2010. "Informational control and organizational design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 721-751, March.
- Agostino Manduchi, 2013. "Non-neutral information costs with match-value uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2008.
"Information Gathering and Marketing,"
Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics
08-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente CuÃ±at, 2010. "Information Gathering and Marketing," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 375-401, 06.
- Koessler, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Renault, RÃ©gis, 2012. "When Does a Firm Disclose Product Information?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12406, Paris Dauphine University.
- Maxim Ivanov, 2013. "Information revelation in competitive markets," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 337-365, January.
- Anderson, Simon P & Renault, RÃ©gis, 2012.
"The advertising mix for a search good,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
8756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.