A unified framework for pro-poor growth analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 89 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Kraay, Aart, 2004.
"When is growth pro-poor? Cross-country evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3225, The World Bank.
- Son, Hyun Hwa, 2004. "A note on pro-poor growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 307-314, March.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 2001.
"Measuring pro-poor growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2666, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Liberia : Inclusive Growth Diagnostics," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12609, The World Bank.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Abdelkrim Araar, 2009.
"Pro-Poor Tax reforms, with an Application to Mexico,"
0907E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Makdissi, Paul & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2009. "Pro-Poor Tax Reforms, with an Application to Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 4511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Paul Makdissi & Abdelkrim Araar, 2010. "Pro-Poor Tax Reforms, with an Application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 1001, CIRPEE.
- B. Essama-Nssah & Paul Saumik & Léandre Bassolé, 2013. "Accounting for Heterogeneity in Growth Incidence in Cameroon Using Recentered Influence Function Regression," Working Papers 288, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jean-Yves Duclos, 2009.
"What is “Pro-Poor”?,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 37-58, January.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2009.
"Testing For Pro-Poorness Of Growth, With An Application To Mexico,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 55(4), pages 853-881, December.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2007. "Testing for Pro-poorness of Growth, with an Application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 0709, CIRPEE.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos & Mathieu Audet & Paul Makdissi, 2007. "Testing for pro-poorness of growth, with an application to Mexico," Cahiers de recherche 07-07, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Allanson, Paul, 2008.
"On the characterisation and measurement of the welfare effects of income mobility from an ex-ante perspective,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paul Allanson, 2008. "On the characterisation and measurement of the welfare effects of income mobility from an ex-ante perspective," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 219, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Essama-Nssah, B. & Bassole, Leandre, 2010. "A counterfactual analysis of the poverty impact of economic growth in Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5249, The World Bank.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2007. "Poverty and Inequality Components: a Micro Framework," Cahiers de recherche 0735, CIRPEE.
- Catalina Gutierrez & Pierella Paci & Marco Ranzani, 2008. "Making Work Pay in Nicaragua : Employment, Growth, and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6472.
- Buhong Zheng, 2011. "Consistent comparison of pro-poor growth," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 61-79, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.