Tax incidence with bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 77 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lockwood, Ben, 1990. "Tax Incidence, Market Power, and Bargaining Structure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 187-209, January.
- Pemberton, James, 1992. "Taxation and Wage Bargaining," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 68(203), pages 318-27, December.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1998. "Taxes, Strikes and Wages," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 117-32, April.
- Suchan Chae & Paul Heidhues, 1999. "Bargaining Power of a Coalition in Parallel Bargaining: Advantage of Multiple Cable System Operators," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-01, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Smith, Eric, 1994. "Taxation in a two-sided search model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 423-435, July.
- Aumann, Robert J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1977. "Power and Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1137-61, July.
- Lockwood, Ben & Manning, Alan, 1993. "Wage setting and the tax system theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008.
"Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange,"
2008-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2010. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 331-344, April.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2007. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Search Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange," 2007 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Suchan Chae & Paul Heidhues, 2003.
"Buyers’ Alliances for Bargaining Power,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2003-24, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.