A model of self-regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 74 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1986.
"Price and Advertising Signals of Product Quality,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 796-821, August.
- Gehrig, Thomas & Jost, Peter-J, 1995.
"Quacks, Lemons, and Self Regulation: A Welfare Analysis,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 309-25, May.
- Thomas Gehrig & Peter-J. Jost, 1993. "Quacks, Lemons, and Self-Regulation: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers 1057, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1981.
"Good News and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 380-391, Autumn.
- Paul R. Milgrom, 1979. "Good Nevs and Bad News: Representation Theorems and Applications," Discussion Papers 407R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Carl Shapiro, 1982. "Consumer Information, Product Quality, and Seller Reputation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 20-35, Spring.
- Winand Emons, 1997.
"Credence Goods and Fraudelent Experts,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 107-119, Spring.
- Heeks, Richard & Duncombe, Richard, 2003. "Ethical Trade: Issues in the Regulation of Global Supply Chains," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30674, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Bendikov, Mikhail & Kolesnik, Georgiy, 2013.
"Конкуренция Саморегулируемых Организаций И Эффективность Рынков
[Self-regulatory organizations competition and the market efficiency]," MPRA Paper 47812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grajzl, Peter & Baniak, Andrzej, 2009. "Industry self-regulation, subversion of public institutions, and social control of torts," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 360-374, December.
- Javier Núñez, 2007. "Can self regulation work?: a story of corruption, impunity and cover-up," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 209-233, April.
- Grajzl, Peter & Murrell, Peter, 2007.
"Allocating lawmaking powers: Self-regulation vs government regulation,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 520-545, September.
- Peter Grajzl & Peter Murrell, 2005. "Allocating Law-Making Powers: Self-Regulation vs. Government Regulation," Electronic Working Papers 05-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Katarina Svitkova & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "Certification as a Viable Quality Assurance Mechanism: Theory and Suggestive Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp288, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Andreas Ortmann & Katarína Svítková, 2007. "Certification as a Viable Quality Assurance Mechanism in Transition Economies: Evidence, Theory, and Open Questions," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 99-114.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.