The effects of budget deficit on national saving in the OECD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 69 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, R.J. & Martin, X.S., 1990.
"World Real Interest Rates,"
RCER Working Papers
227, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J, 1992.
" World Interest Rates and Investment,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 323-42.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985.
"Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-47, April.
- David E. Runkle, 1987. "Vector autoregressions and reality," Staff Report 107, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
"Finite lifetimes and the effects of budget deficits on national saving,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 369-391, September.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986. "Finite Lifetimes and the Effects of Budget Deficits on National Savings," Working papers 434, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Becker, Torbjorn, 1997. "An investigation of Ricardian equivalence in a common trends model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 405-431, August.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Seater, John J, 1993. "Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 142-90, March.
- Koedijk, C.G. & Kool, C.J.M. & Kroes, T.R.P.J., 1994.
"Changes in world real interest rates and inflationary expectations,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3108731, Tilburg University.
- Kees Koedijk & Clemens Kool & Tjerk Kroes, 1994. "Changes in world real interest rates and inflationary expectations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 712-729, December.
- Barro, Robert J, 1989.
"The Ricardian Approach to Budget Deficits,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 37-54, Spring.
- Runkle, David E, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 454, October.
- Runkle, David E, 1987. "Vector Autoregressions and Reality," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(4), pages 437-42, October.
- Steven A. Symansky & Douglas Laxton & Hamid Faruqee, 1996. "Government Debt, Life-Cycle Income and Liquidity Constrains," IMF Working Papers 96/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Masson, Paul R & Bayoumi, Tamim & Samiei, Hossein, 1998.
"International Evidence on the Determinants of Private Saving,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 483-501, September.
- Paul R. Masson & Tamim Bayoumi & Hossein Samiei, 1995. "International Evidenceon the Determinants of Private Saving," IMF Working Papers 95/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Shafer, Jeffrey R & Elmeskov, Jorgen & Tease, Warren, 1992. " Saving Trends and Measurement Issues," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 155-75.
- Liu, Tie-Ying & Su, Chi-Wei & Jiang, Xu-Zhao, 2014. "Is fiscal policy stationary in China? A regional study by local government," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 492-499.
- Diego Martínez López, 2003. "An Exploration into the Effects of Fiscal Variables on Regional Growth," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/46, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2003.
"Test de l’équivalence Ricardienne par la Modélisation SVAR
[Ricardian Equivalence Test by SVAR Modeling]," MPRA Paper 56459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2004.
- Manuel Balmaseda & Miguel Sebastián & Patry Tello, 2002. "Spain Accession to the EMU - A Long and Hilly Road," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(2), pages 195-222.
- Kam-Ki Tang & Benjamin ShiJie Wong, .
"The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings: Evidence from Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
MRG Discussion Paper Series
3409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Benjamin Wong & Kam Ki Tang, 2010. "The Ageing, Longevity and Crowding Out Effects on Private and Public Savings," CAMA Working Papers 2010-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2003.
"آثار عجز الميزانية على الإدخار الخاص في الإقتصاد المغربي عبر نمذجة التقهقر الذاتي البنيوي
[Effects of Budget Deficit on P," MPRA Paper 56435, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2004.
- GHASSAN, Hassan, 2007. "Does The Constraint In The Matrix Of Long Run Effects Bias The Ricardian Equivalence Test?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.