Changes in world real interest rates and inflationary expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv.
Volume (Year): 130 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Hindenburgufer 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10290/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Koedijk, C.G. & Kool, C.J.M. & Kroes, T.R.P.J., 1994. "Changes in world real interest rates and inflationary expectations," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3108731, Tilburg University.
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Steven Holland, 1984. "Real interest rates: what accounts for their recent rise?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 18-29.
- Johannes Groeneveld & Kees Koedijk & Clemens Kool, 1998.
"Credibility of European economic convergence,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 1-24, March.
- G. Everaert, 2012. "A Panel Analysis of the Fisher Effect with an Unobserved I(1) World Real Interest Rate," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/782, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Domenech, Rafael & Taguas, David & Varela, Juan, 2000. "The effects of budget deficit on national saving in the OECD," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 377-383, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.