The additivity and dummy axioms in the discrete cost sharing model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 64 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hervé Moulin, 1995.
"On Additive Methods To Share Joint Costs,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 303-332, December.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2006.
"Responsibility and cross-subsidization in cost sharing,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 152-188, April.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves., 2002. "Responsibility and Cross-Subsidization in Cost Sharing," Cahiers de recherche 2002-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2002. "Responsibility and Cross-Subsidization in Cost Sharing," Working Papers 2002-05, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Boonen, T.J. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Norde, H.W., 2012. "A Generalization of the Aumann-Shapley Value for Risk Capital Allocation Problems," Discussion Paper 2012-091, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Moulin, Herve, 2001.
"Axiomatic Cost and Surplis-Sharing,"
2001-06, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2011.
"A Discrete Cost Sharing Model with Technological Cooperation,"
e07-28, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2013. "A discrete cost sharing model with technological cooperation," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 439-460, May.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2004.
"On Demand Responsiveness in Additive Cost Sharing,"
2004-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Debing Ni & Yuntong Wang, 2013. "Additive cost sharing on a tree," Working Papers 1307, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000.
"Coherent Cost-Sharing Rules,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 126-144, October.
- Moulin, Herve & Vohra, Rakesh, 2003.
"Characterization of additive cost sharing methods,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 399-407, September.
- Hervé Moulin & Yves Sprumont, 2007.
"Fair allocation of production externalities : recent results,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 7-36.
- MOULIN, Hervé & SPRUMONT, Yves, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 28-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & MOULIN, Hervé, 2005. "Fair Allocation of Production Externalities: Recent Results," Cahiers de recherche 2005-22, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hervé Moulin, 2002.
"The proportional random allocation of indivisible units,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 381-413.
- Moulin, Herve, 2000. "The Proportional Random Allocation of Indivisible Units," Working Papers 2000-02, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Trudeau, Christian, 2009. "Cost sharing with multiple technologies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 695-707, November.
- Wang, Yun-Tong & Zhu, Daxin, 2002. "Ordinal proportional cost sharing," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 215-230, May.
- Eric Bahel & Hans Haller, 2012. "Cycles with Undistinguished Actions and Extended Rock-Paper-Scissors Games," Working Papers e07-35, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.