Risk-sharing CARA individuals are collectively EU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boemont & Nathalie Colombier, 2004.
"Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla06063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Sep 2006.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Martinsson & Ping Qin & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "The influence of spouses on household decision making under risk: an experiment in rural China," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 383-401, September.
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, 2004.
"A Simple Risk-Sharing Experiment,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012.
"Are small groups expected utility?,"
38198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012.
"Individual and Group Behaviours in the Traveller's Dilemma: An Experimental Study,"
2012/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Ozdogan, Ayca, 2011.
"Optimality of linearity with collusion and renegotiation,"
35548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Barlo & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Optimality of Linearity with Collusion and Renegotiation," Working Papers 1109, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Masclet, David & Colombier, Nathalie & Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Lohéac, Youenn, 2009. "Group and individual risk preferences: A lottery-choice experiment with self-employed and salaried workers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 470-484, June.
- Martin G. Kocher & Ganna Pogrebna & Matthias Sutter, . "The Determinants of Managerial Decisions Under Risk," Working Papers 2008-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.