Risk-sharing CARA individuals are collectively EU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012.
"Are small groups Expected Utility?,"
2012/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, .
"A Simple Risk-Sharing Experiment,"
00/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Ozdogan, Ayca, 2011.
"Optimality of linearity with collusion and renegotiation,"
35548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet Barlo & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Optimality of Linearity with Collusion and Renegotiation," Working Papers 1109, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Nathalie Colombier, 2006.
"Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boemont & Nathalie Colombier, 2004. "Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Sep 2006.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012.
"Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study,"
38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012. "Individual and Group Behaviours in the Traveller's Dilemma: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2012/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Martin G. Kocher & Ganna Pogrebna & Matthias Sutter, . "The Determinants of Managerial Decisions Under Risk," Working Papers 2008-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Masclet, David & Colombier, Nathalie & Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Lohéac, Youenn, 2009. "Group and individual risk preferences: A lottery-choice experiment with self-employed and salaried workers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 470-484, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.