Generalized hurdle count data regression models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1996. "Excess Zeros in Count Models for Recreational Trips," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 469-77, October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Harris, Thomas R. & Yen, Steven T. & Deller, Steven C., 2000. "Estimation Of Minimum Demand Thresholds: An Application Of Count Data Procedures With The Existence Of Excess Zero Observations," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21849, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- He, Senhui & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Rimal, Arbindra, 2003. "Identifying Factors Influencing Beef, Poultry, And Seafood Consumption," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(01), March.
- Steven T. Yen & Chao-Hsiun Tang & Shew-Jiuan B. Su, 2001. "Demand for traditional medicine in Taiwan: a mixed Gaussian-Poisson model approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 221-232.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski & Cuma Akbay, 2010. "Demand for cigarettes in Turkey: an application of count data models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 733-765, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.