Review of statistical methods for analysing healthcare resources and costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 8 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012.
"The influence of BMI, obesity and overweight on medical costs: a panel data approach,"
2012/37, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Toni Mora & Joan Gil & Antoni Sicras-Mainar, 2012. "The Influence of BMI, Obesity and Overweight on Medical Costs: A Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 2012-08, FEDEA.
- Khan, F.U. & Arjun S. Bedi & Sparrow, R.A., 2014. "Sickness and death: economic consequences and coping strategies of the urban poor in Bangladesh," ISS Working Papers - General Series, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague 587, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Alice sanwald & Engelbert Theurl, 2014. "What drives out-of pocket health expenditures of private households? - Empirical evidence from the Austrian household budget survey," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2014-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.