Foreign exchange rationing and the aggregate import demand function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 51 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S., 1985. "Income and price effects in foreign trade," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1041-1105 Elsevier.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1995.
"Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(2), pages 290-312, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1995. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 6974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1994. "Devaluation, Relative Prices, and International Trade: Evidence from Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 94/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- M. Shahe Emran & Forhad Shilpi, 2001. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Import Demand Function: Evidence from Sri Lanka," International Trade 0012002, EconWPA, revised 04 Apr 2002.
- Dilip Dutta & Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2004.
"An aggregate import demand function for India: a cointegration analysis,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 607-613.
- Dilip Dutta & Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2001. "An Aggregate Import Demand Function for India: A Cointegration Analysis," ASARC Working Papers 2001-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- José Romero, 2010. "Evolución de la demanda de importaciones de México: 1940-2009," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2010-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Hoque, Mohammad Monjurul & Yusop, Zulkornain, 2010. "Impacts of trade liberalisation on aggregate import in Bangladesh: An ARDL Bounds test approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-52, February.
- SENBETA, Sisay Regassa, 2013. "Foreign exchange constraints and macroeconomic dynamics in a small open economy," Working Papers 2013023, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Emran, Shahe & Alam, Imam, 1999. "Weak separability of non-tradables from consumer good imports: A simple test with evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 225-234, May.
- IBRAHIM, Mohamed Abbas, 2012. "Merchandise Export Demand Function For Egypt: A Panel Data Analysis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(1).
- Murad, S. M. Woahid, 2012. "Bilateral Export and Import Demand Functions of Bangladesh: A Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 36919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.