Fractional integration analysis of long-run behavior for US macroeconomic time series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joann Jasiak, 1996. "Persistence in Intertrade Durations," Working Papers 1999_8, York University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1999.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Lieberman, Offer & Marmer, Vadim, 2006.
"Higher-order improvements of the parametric bootstrap for long-memory Gaussian processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 673-702, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Offer Lieberman, 2002. "Higher-order Improvements of the Parametric Bootstrap for Long-memory Gaussian Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1378, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Esben Hoeg & Per Frederiksen, 2006. "The Fractional OU Process: Term Structure Theory and Application," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 194, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luis Gil-Alana & Pedro Mendi, 2005. "Fractional integration in total factor productivity: evidence from US data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1369-1383.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006.
"Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration with Unknown Mean and Time Trend,"
1061, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation Of Fractional Integration With Unknown Mean And Time Trend," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 501-540, April.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2002. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration with Unknown Mean and Time Trend," Economics Discussion Papers 543, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Høg, Esben & Frederiksen, Per & Schiemert, Daniel, 2008. "On the Generalized Brownian Motion and its Applications in Finance," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-07, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2007.
"Estimation of fractional integration in the presence of data noise,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3100-3114, March.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Oe., . "Estimation of Fractional Integration in the Presence of Data Noise," Economics Working Papers 2003-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 1999.
"A re-evaluation of empirical tests of the Fisher hypothesis,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
944, Society for Computational Economics, revised 18 Sep 2000.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 2000. "A re-evaluation of empirical tests of the Fisher hypothesis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 472, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Rodríguez Carreño & L. Gila Useros, A. Malanda Trigueros, J. Navallas Irujo, J. Rodríguez Falces, S. Gómez Elvira, 2008. "Influence of Baseline Fluctuation Cancellation on Automatic Measurement of Motor Unit Action Potential Duration," Faculty Working Papers 13/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2000.
"Estimating the differencing parameter via the partial autocorrelation function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 365-381, August.
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong, 1998. "Estimating the Differencing Parameter Via the Partial Autocorrelation Function," Departmental Working Papers _088, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Maggie E.C. Jones & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," Working Papers 1326, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana, .
"Long run and cyclical strong dependence in macroeconomic time series. Nelson and Plosser revisited,"
Faculty Working Papers
17/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- L. Gil-Alana, 2007. "Long run and cyclical strong dependence in macroeconomic time series: Nelson and Plosser revisited," Empirica, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.