Least squares estimation of a panel data model with multifactor error structure and endogenous covariates
AbstractWe propose a method for estimating the slope parameter in an interactive effects panel data model with endogenous loadings and factors, and endogenous regressors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 111 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Panel data Instrumental variables Interactive fixed effects;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1331, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 967-1012, 07.
- Jushan Bai, 2009. "Panel Data Models With Interactive Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 1229-1279, 07.
- T. De Groote & G. Everaert, 2011. "Common Correlated Effects Estimation of Dynamic Panels with Cross-Sectional Dependence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/723, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jonathan R. W. Temple & Nicolas Van de Sijpe, 2014. "Foreign Aid and Domestic Absorption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Hyungsik Roger Moon & Martin Weidner, 2013. "Dynamic linear panel regression models with interactive fixed effects," CeMMAP working papers CWP63/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lee, Nayoung & Moon, Hyungsik Roger & Weidner, Martin, 2012.
"Analysis of interactive fixed effects dynamic linear panel regression with measurement error,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 239-242.
- Nayoung Lee & Hyungsik Roger Moon & Martin Weidner, 2011. "Analysis of interactive fixed effects dynamic linear panel regression with measurement error," CeMMAP working papers CWP37/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.