Adaptive recreation planning and climate change: a contingent visitation approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C. & Huang, Ju-Chin, 2000.
"Measuring recreation benefits of quality improvements with revealed and stated behavior data,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 339-354, October.
- John C. Whitehead & Timothy C. Haab & Ju-Chin Huang, 1999. "Measuring Recreation Benefits of Quality Improvements with Revealed and Stated Behavior Data," Working Papers 9902, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- W. Douglass Shaw, 2002. "Testing the Validity of Contingent Behavior Trip Responses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 401-414.
- John Loomis, 1993. "An investigation into the reliability of intended visitation behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Blomquist, Glenn C & Berger, Mark C & Hoehn, John P, 1988. "New Estimates of Quality of Life in Urban Areas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Loomis, John B. & Gonzalez-Caban, Armando & Englin, Jeffrey E., 2001. "Testing For Differential Effects Of Forest Fires On Hiking And Mountain Biking Demand And Benefits," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Smith, Joel B. & Tol, Richard S. J., 1999. "Weathering climate change: some simple rules to guide adaptation decisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, July.
- Lisa C. Chase & David R. Lee & William D. Schulze & Deborah J. Anderson, 1998. "Ecotourism Demand and Differential Pricing of National Park Access in Costa Rica," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(4), pages 466-482.
- John C. Whitehead & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & Okmyung Bin, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Marine Recreational Shore Fishing in North Carolina," Working Papers 08-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Tseng, Wei-Chun & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2008. "Valuing the potential economic impact of climate change on the Taiwan trout," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 282-291, April.
- Daniel Scott & Geoff McBoyle, 2007. "Climate change adaptation in the ski industry," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(8), pages 1411-1431, October.
- John Whitehead & Ben Poulter & Christopher Dumas & Okmyung Bin, 2009. "Measuring the economic effects of sea level rise on shore fishing," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(8), pages 777-792, December.
- repec:mar:magkse:20134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Schwirplies & Andreas Ziegler, 2013. "Are German Tourists Environmental Chameleons? A Micro-econometric Analysis of Adaptation to Climate Change," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201334, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mattia Cai & Roberto Ferrise & Marco Moriondo & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Marco Bindi, 2011. "Climate Change and Tourism in Tuscany, Italy. What if heat becomes unbearable?," Working Papers 2011.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Andrea Bigano & Alessandra Goria & Jacqueline Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "The Effect of Climate Change and Extreme Weather Events on Tourism," Working Papers 2005.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John C. Whitehead & Ben Poulter & Christopher F. Dumas & Okmyung Bin, 2009. "Measuring the Economic Effects of Sea Level Rise on Beach Recreation," Working Papers 09-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Pankaj Lal & Janaki Alavalapati & Evan Mercer, 2011. "Socio-economic impacts of climate change on rural United States," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(7), pages 819-844, October.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "The Impact Of Climate Change On Tourism And Recreation," Working Papers FNU-52, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Nov 2004.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.