Ecological public functions and fiscal equalisation at the local level in Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 42 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, V. Kerry & Mansfield, Carol & Schwabe, Kurt, 1997.
"Does Nature Limit Environmental Federalism?,"
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future
dp-97-30, Resources For the Future.
- Smith, Kerry & Schwabe, Kurt A. & Mansfield, Carol, 1997. "Does Nature Limit Environmental Federalism?," Working Papers, Duke University, Department of Economics 97-01, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ring, Irene, 1997. "Evolutionary strategies in environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 237-249, December.
- Wallace E. Oates, 1999. "An Essay on Fiscal Federalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1120-1149, September.
- Ring, Irene, 2000. "Intergovernmental fiscal relations and regional sustainability," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2000, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Wallace Oates, 1998. "Environmental Policy in the European Community: Harmonization or National Standards?," Empirica, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 1-13, January.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, October.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Compensation for environmental services and intergovernmental fiscal transfers: The case of India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3052-3059, October.
- Unnerstall, Herwig, 2004. "Aktuelle und zukünftige Instrumente des Naturschutzes," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2004, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Hajkowicz, Stefan, 2007. "Allocating scarce financial resources across regions for environmental management in Queensland, Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 208-216, March.
- Mumbunan, Sonny & Ring, Irene & Lenk, Thomas, 2012. "Ecological fiscal transfers at the provincial level in Indonesia," UFZ Discussion Papers 06/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Jana Soukopova & Eduard BakoÅ¡, 2013. "Environmental protection expenditure: Ex-post evaluation," Working Papers, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics 08, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Apr 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.