The process of industrialization from the perspective of energetic metabolism: Socioeconomic energy flows in Austria 1830-1995
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Roger Fouquet & Peter J. G. Pearson, 1998. "A Thousand Years of Energy Use in the United Kingdom," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-41.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Schools of Economic Thought, Epistemology of Economics > Heterodox Approaches > Ecological Economics > Social Ecology and Social Metabolism
- Barca, Stefania, 2011. "Energy, property, and the industrial revolution narrative," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1309-1315, May.
- Fridolin Krausmann & Heinz Schandl & Rolf Peter Sieferle, 2007.
"Socio-Ecological Regime Transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom,"
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series
2007-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Krausmann, Fridolin & Schandl, Heinz & Sieferle, Rolf Peter, 2008. "Socio-ecological regime transitions in Austria and the United Kingdom," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 187-201, March.
- Kuskova, Petra & Gingrich, Simone & Krausmann, Fridolin, 2008. "Long term changes in social metabolism and land use in Czechoslovakia, 1830-2000: An energy transition under changing political regimes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 394-407, December.
- Enric Tello & Marc Badia-Miro & Xavier Cusso & Ramon Garrabou & Francesc Valls, 2008. "Explaining vineyard specialization in the province of Barcelona (Spain) in the mid-19th century," Working Papers in Economics 201, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Cusso, Xavier & Garrabou, Ramon & Tello, Enric, 2006. "Social metabolism in an agrarian region of Catalonia (Spain) in 1860-1870: Flows, energy balance and land use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 49-65, June.
- Farreny, Ramon & Gabarrell, Xavier & Rieradevall, Joan, 2008. "Energy intensity and greenhouse gas emission of a purchase in the retail park service sector: An integrative approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1957-1968, June.
- Ramon Garrabou & Enric Tello & Xavier Cussó, 2006. "Between specialization and globalization. The marketing of agrarian products and its environmental impacts seen from a historical perspective: the province of Barcelona in the mid-nineteenth century," UHE Working papers 2006_06, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Iriarte-Goñi, Iñaki & Ayuda, Maria Isabel, 2008. "Wood and industrialization: Evidence and hypotheses from the case of Spain, 1860-1935," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 177-186, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.