AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- DREZE, Jacques & BEAN, Charles, 1990. "Europe's employment problem: Introduction and synthesis," CORE Discussion Papers 1990041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Neumann, Manfred J. M. & Schmidt, Roland & Schulte, Elisabeth, 1990. "Determinants of contract wages in Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1233-1245, September.
- Antonio Morillas & Laura Moniche & J Marcos Castro, 2005. "Efectos Ultra Frontera Y Convergencia Regional. Una Reflexión A Partir Del Mac 94-99 En Andalucía," Urban/Regional 0512008, EconWPA.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002.
"The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
538.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Angel de la Fuente, . "The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," Working Papers 2003-11, FEDEA.
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002. "The Effect of Structural Fund Spending on the Spanish Regions: An Assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," CEPR Discussion Papers 3673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Begoña Eguía & Cruz Angel Echevarría, . "Estructura de la edad poblacional e inversión residencial en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 119, FEDEA.
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004.
"I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1
[Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1998. "A four-sector macroeconometric model for Greece and the evaluation of the community support framework 1994-1999," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 575-620, October.
- Antonio Morillas & Laura Moniche & Marc Castro, 2004. "Evaluation of Cross-Border Leakages in Community Support Frameworks. The case of Andalusia (Spain)," ERSA conference papers ersa04p674, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefania P. S. Rossi & Guido Pellegrini & Ornella Tarola, 2006. "Macroeconometric modelling for evaluationg the policy impact on growth in dualistic countries: the case of Southern Italian Regions," Vienna Economics Papers 0607, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.