AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Modelling.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 1992.
"The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992,"
in: The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of the Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 1992. "The Role of the Structural Funds: Analysis of Consequences for Ireland in the Context of 1992," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS13.
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joseph & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003.
"The ESRI Medium-Term Economic Model,"
in: Medium-Term Review 1991-1996
Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Helliwell & Peter Sturm & Peter Jarrett & Gérard Salou, 1985. "Aggregate Supply in INTERLINK: Model Specification and Empirical Results," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Profit Outflows Revisited," Book Chapters, in: Cantillon, Sara (ed.), Economic Perspectives for the Medium-Term Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- DREZE, Jacques & BEAN, Charles, 1990. "Europe's employment problem: Introduction and synthesis," CORE Discussion Papers 1990041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Helliwell, John F. & Chung, Alan, 1986. "Aggregate output with variable rates of utilization of employed factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 285-310.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1984. "The Evolution of the Rate of Unemployment in Ireland 1962-1983," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 1984(2-May).
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Bradley, John & FitzGerald, John D. & Kearney, Ide, 1991. "Economic Time Series for Irish Industry and Services," Papers TP05, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & FitzGerald, John, 1989. "Price Determination in Ireland: Effects of Changes in Exchange Rates and Exchange Rate Regimes," Papers ME179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bradley, John & Fitzgerald, John, 1988. "Industrial output and factor input determination in an econometric model of a small open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1227-1241, July.
- John Fitz Gerald, 2001.
"Managing an Economy Under EMU: The Case of Ireland,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(10), pages 1353-1371, November.
- John FitzGerald & David Duffy & Diarmaid Smyth, 2000. "Managing an Economy Under EMU: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP127, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stefania P. S. Rossi & Guido Pellegrini & Ornella Tarola, 2006. "Macroeconometric modelling for evaluationg the policy impact on growth in dualistic countries: the case of Southern Italian Regions," Vienna Economics Papers 0607, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt & Edgar Morgenroth, 2003.
"Macro-regional evaluation of the structural funds using the Hermin modelling framework,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(3).
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the Structural Funds using the HERMIN modelling framework," ERSA conference papers ersa03p313, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-Regional Evaluation of the Structural Funds Using the HERMIN Modelling Framework," Papers WP152, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Zbigniew Mogila & Janusz Zaleski & Joanna KudeÃ…â€ško, 2011. "Leaders and outliers in the race of regions - EU Cohesion Policy in Poland in the light of macroeconomic modelling," ERSA conference papers ersa11p292, European Regional Science Association.
- Morris A. Davis & Michael G. Palumbo, 2001. "A primer on the economics and time series econometrics of wealth effects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002.
"The Effect of Structural Fund Spending on the Spanish Regions: An Assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2002. "The effect of Structural Fund spending on the Spanish regions: an assessment of the 1994-99 Objective 1 CSF," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 538.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Moretti, Luigi, 2004.
"I modelli macroeconomici per la valutazione dell'impatto dei Fondi strutturali nelle economie a Obiettivo 1
[Macroeconomic Models Used for the Impact Evaluation of the Structural Funds in Objective," MPRA Paper 18868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fda:fdaddt:2003-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Roper, 2005. "Cross-Border and Local Cooperation on the island of Ireland - A Behavioural Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa05p475, European Regional Science Association.
- Christodoulakis, Nicos M. & Kalyvitis, Sarantis C., 1998. "A four-sector macroeconometric model for Greece and the evaluation of the community support framework 1994-1999," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 575-620, October.
- Bergin, Adele & Kearney, Ide, 2007. "Human capital accumulation in an open labour market: Ireland in the 1990s," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 839-858, November.
- Attila Varga, 2007. "GMR-Hungary: A Complex Macro-Regional Model for the Analysis of Development Policy Impacts on the Hungarian Economy," Working Papers 2007/4, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Oct 2007.
- Alan Barrett & Adele Bergin, 2009. "Estimating the Impact of Immigration in Ireland," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 35, pages 2.
- Begoña Eguía & Cruz Angel Echevarría, . "Estructura de la edad poblacional e inversión residencial en España," Studies on the Spanish Economy 119, FEDEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.