Europe's employment problem: Introduction and synthesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1990041.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Shimer, 2005.
NBER Working Papers
11888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos, 2008.
"Wage and price dynamics in Portugal,"
Working Paper Series
0945, European Central Bank.
- Modesto, Leonor & Neves, Pedro D., 1995. "HERMIN Portugal," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 275-294, July.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001.
"Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher Pissarides, 2000. "Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gunnar B�rdsen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2003.
"Testing Steady-State Implications for the NAIRU,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 1070-1075, November.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
- Gunnar BARDSEN & Eilev JANSEN & Ragnar NYMOEN, 2002.
"Model Specification and Inflation Forecast Uncertainty,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 67-68, pages 495-517.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2000. "Model Specification and Inflation Forecast Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 1302, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 29 Jan 2002.
- Herce, Jose-Antonio & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simon, 1995. "HERMIN Spain," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 295-311, July.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl, 1997. "The Irish expansionary fiscal contraction: A tale from one small European economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 175-201, April.
- Arnaud Chéron & Bruno Decreuse, 2014. "Matching with Phantoms," AMSE Working Papers 1423, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Apr 2014.
- V A Muscatelli., 1995. "Flexibility, Structural Change and the Global Economy," Working Papers 9601, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Jan 1996.
- Herings, P.J.J. & Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1998. "Price-Quantity Adjustment in a Keynesian Economy," Discussion Paper 1998-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.