Robust portfolio selection using linear-matrix inequalities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 26 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David, Alexander, 1997. "Fluctuating Confidence in Stock Markets: Implications for Returns and Volatility," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(04), pages 427-462, December.
- Rudolf, Markus & Wolter, Hans-Jurgen & Zimmermann, Heinz, 1999. "A linear model for tracking error minimization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 85-103, January.
- Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B. & Selby, M. J. P., 1996. "Multi-period minimax hedging strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 185-204, August.
- Rustem, Berc & Becker, Robin G. & Marty, Wolfgang, 2000. "Robust min-max portfolio strategies for rival forecast and risk scenarios," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1591-1621, October.
- Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B., 1997. "A robust hedging algorithm," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1092, June.
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2011.
"Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution,"
FMG Discussion Papers
dp680, Financial Markets Group.
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2012. "Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(6), pages 1845-1896.
- Georgy chabakauri & Suleyman Basak, 2009. "Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution," 2009 Meeting Papers 594, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Basak, Suleyman & Chabakauri, Georgy, 2011. "Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution," CEPR Discussion Papers 8402, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.