Robust optimal decisions with imprecise forecasts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spyros Makridakis & Robert L. Winkler, 1983. "Averages of Forecasts: Some Empirical Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 987-996, September.
- Esteban Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007.
"Worst-case estimation for econometric models with unobservable components,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/7342, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M., 2007. "Worst-case estimation for econometric models with unobservable components," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3330-3354, April.
- Howe, M. A. & Rustem, B., 1997. "A robust hedging algorithm," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1092, June.
- Schmidt, Karsten, 1993. "On the performance of minimax estimators in linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 455-468, October.
- Rustem, Berc, 1994. "Stochastic and robust control of nonlinear economic systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 304-318, March.
- Audrino, Francesco, 2006. "The impact of general non-parametric volatility functions in multivariate GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(11), pages 3032-3052, July.
- Dert, Cees & Oldenkamp, Bart, 1997. "Optimal guaranteed return portfolios and the casino effect," Serie Research Memoranda 0025, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- M. J. Lawrence & R. H. Edmundson & M. J. O'Connor, 1986. "The Accuracy of Combining Judgemental and Statistical Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1521-1532, December.
- Khan, B.U. & Ahmed, S.E., 2006. "Comparisons of improved risk estimators of the multivariate mean vector," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 402-421, January.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Howe, M A & Rustem, B & Selby, M J P, 1994. "Minimax Hedging Strategy," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 245-75.
- He, Zhen & Zhu, Peng-Fei & Park, Sung-Hyun, 2012. "A robust desirability function method for multi-response surface optimization considering model uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 241-247.
- Gülpınar, Nalan & Pachamanova, Dessislava & Çanakoğlu, Ethem, 2013. "Robust strategies for facility location under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(1), pages 21-35.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.