Stochastic and robust control of nonlinear economic systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 73 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li Da, Xu & Cheng, Chuwang & Tang, Bingyong, 2000. "A linear matrix inequality approach for robust control of systems with delayed states," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 332-341, July.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200514 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Parpas & B. Rustem & V. Wieland & S. Žaković, 2009. "Mean and variance optimization of non–linear systems and worst–case analysis," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 235-259, June.
- Stan Žaković & Volker Wieland & Berc Rustem, 2007.
"Stochastic Optimization and Worst-Case Analysis in Monetary Policy Design,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 329-347, November.
- S. Zakovic & V. Wieland & B. Rustem, 2004. "Stochastic Optimisation and Worst Case Analysis in Monetary Policy Design," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rustem, Berc & Wieland, Volker & Zakovic, Stan, 2005. "Stochastic optimization and worst-case analysis in monetary policy design," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Rustem, Berc & Wieland, Volker & Zakovic, Stan, 2005. "Stochastic Optimization and Worst Case Analysis in Monetary Policy Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 5019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc, 2007. "Robust optimal decisions with imprecise forecasts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3595-3611, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.