Stochastic and robust control of nonlinear economic systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 73 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stan Žaković & Volker Wieland & Berc Rustem, 2007.
"Stochastic Optimization and Worst-Case Analysis in Monetary Policy Design,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 329-347, November.
- Rustem, Berc & Wieland, Volker & Zakovic, Stan, 2005. "Stochastic optimization and worst-case analysis in monetary policy design," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Rustem, Berc & Wieland, Volker & Zakovic, Stan, 2005. "Stochastic Optimization and Worst Case Analysis in Monetary Policy Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 5019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- S. Zakovic & V. Wieland & B. Rustem, 2004. "Stochastic Optimisation and Worst Case Analysis in Monetary Policy Design," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- P. Parpas & B. Rustem & V. Wieland & S. Žaković, 2009. "Mean and variance optimization of non–linear systems and worst–case analysis," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 235-259, June.
- Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc, 2007. "Robust optimal decisions with imprecise forecasts," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3595-3611, April.
- Li Da, Xu & Cheng, Chuwang & Tang, Bingyong, 2000. "A linear matrix inequality approach for robust control of systems with delayed states," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 332-341, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.