A linear model for tracking error minimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Banking & Finance.
Volume (Year): 23 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hiroshi Konno & Hiroaki Yamazaki, 1991. "Mean-Absolute Deviation Portfolio Optimization Model and Its Applications to Tokyo Stock Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(5), pages 519-531, May.
- Bawa, Vijay S., 1975. "Optimal rules for ordering uncertain prospects," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 95-121, March.
- Sharpe, William F., 1971. "A Linear Programming Approximation for the General Portfolio Analysis Problem," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 1263-1275, December.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Dynamic tracking error with shortfall control using stochastic programming," Working Papers 2012_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Baptista, Alexandre M., 2008. "Optimal delegated portfolio management with background risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 977-985, June.
- Giulio PALOMBA & Luca RICCETTI, 2011.
"Portfolio Frontiers with Restrictions to Tracking Error Volatility and Value at Risk,"
358, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Palomba, Giulio & Riccetti, Luca, 2012. "Portfolio frontiers with restrictions to tracking error volatility and value at risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2604-2615.
- Gemmill, Gordon T & Hwang, Soosung & Salmon, Mark, 2005.
"Performance Measurement with Loss Aversion,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soosung Hwang & Gordon Gemmill & Mark Salmon, 2005. "Performance Measurement with Loss Aversion," Working Papers wp05-16, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Mark Salmon & Soosung Hwang & Gordon Gemmill, 2005. "Performance Measurement with Loss Aversion," Working Papers wp05-08, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Costa, O. L. V. & Paiva, A. C., 2002. "Robust portfolio selection using linear-matrix inequalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 889-909, June.
- Nadima El-Hassan & Paul Kofman, 2003. "Tracking Error and Active Portfolio Management," Research Paper Series 98, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Akiko Takeda & Mahesan Niranjan & Jun-ya Gotoh & Yoshinobu Kawahara, 2013. "Simultaneous pursuit of out-of-sample performance and sparsity in index tracking portfolios," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 21-49, February.
- Beasley, J. E. & Meade, N. & Chang, T. -J., 2003. "An evolutionary heuristic for the index tracking problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 621-643, August.
- Corielli, Francesco & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2002.
"Factor Based Index Tracking,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stoyanov, Stoyan V. & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Ortobelli, Sergio & Fabozzi, Frank J., 2008. "Relative deviation metrics and the problem of strategy replication," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 199-206, February.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2008. "Tracking error with minimum guarantee constraints," Working Papers 172, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- James Primbs & Chang Sung, 2008. "A Stochastic Receding Horizon Control Approach to Constrained Index Tracking," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 3-24, March.
- Christos Papahristodoulou & Erik Dotzauer, 2005. "Optimal portfolios using linear programming models," Finance 0505006, EconWPA.
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Robust regression with optimisation heuristics," Working Papers 011, COMISEF.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli, 2012. "Downside risk in multiperiod tracking error models," Working Papers 2012_17, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Alexander, Gordon J. & Baptista, Alexandre M., 2010. "Active portfolio management with benchmarking: A frontier based on alpha," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 2185-2197, September.
- Mei Yu & Shouyang Wang, 2012. "Dynamic optimal portfolio with maximum absolute deviation model," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 363-380, June.
- Roman, Diana & Mitra, Gautam & Zverovich, Victor, 2013. "Enhanced indexation based on second-order stochastic dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 273-281.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.