Real effects of monetary policy in a world economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 19 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1983.
"A theory of current account and exchange rate determinations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 261-280, September.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1984. "A Theory of Current Account and Exchange Rate Determinations," NBER Working Papers 1177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Preston J. Miller & William Roberds, 1987.
"The quantitative significance of the Lucas critique,"
109, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Miller, Preston J & Roberds, William T, 1991. "The Quantitative Significance of the Lucas Critique," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(4), pages 361-87, October.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982.
"Money and the Terms of Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
1003, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1984.
"The Lucas Critique and the Volcker Deflation,"
NBER Working Papers
1326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Preston J & Roberds, William T, 1991. "The Quantitative Significance of the Lucas Critique: Reply," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(4), pages 389, October.
- Preston J. Miller & Neil Wallace, 1985. "International coordination of macroeconomic policies: a welfare analysis," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Spr.
- Preston J. Miller & Richard M. Todd, 1992. "Real effects of monetary policy in a world economy," Staff Report 154, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Neil Wallace, 1984. "Some of the choices for monetary policy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win.
- Jeremy Greenwood, 1984. "Non-traded Goods, the Trade Balance, and the Balance of Payments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 806-23, November.
- Preston J. Miller, 1982. "Fiscal policy in a monetarist model," Staff Report 67, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg & Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2008.
"A Resolution of the Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle: Imperfect Knowledge and Long Swings,"
08-31, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Roman Frydman & Michael D. Goldberg & Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 2009. "A Resolution of the Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle: Imperfect Knowledge and Long Swings," CREATES Research Papers 2009-01, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Chin, Daniel M. & Miller, Preston J., 1998. "Fixed vs. floating exchange rates: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1221-1249, July.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "The long-run real effects of monetary policy: Keynesian predictions from a neoclassical model," Working Paper 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.