Growth and convergence in Colombia: 1950-1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maribel Elias & Sergio J. Rey, 2010. "Educational Performance and Spatial Convergence in Peru," GeoDa Center Working Papers 1029, GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation.
- Edgar MONCAYO JIMENEZ, 2002. "Nuevos enfoques de política regional an América Latina: El caso de Colombia en perspectiva histórica. Tendencias del desarrollo regional en," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA 003289, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Paola Barrientos, 2007. "Theory, History and Evidence of Economic Convergence in Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 13/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Boris Branisa & Adriana Cardozo, 2009. "Revisiting the Regional Growth Convergence Debate in Colombia Using Income Indicators," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 194, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research, revised 21 Aug 2009.
- Vu, K.M., 2013. "A note on interpreting the beta-convergence effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 46-49.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Mercado, Ruben G., 1999. "Regional Economic Growth and Convergence in the Philippines: 1975-1997," Discussion Papers DP 1999-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Moncada Mesa, Jhonny & Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro, 2013.
"Análisis de las disparidades regionales en Colombia: una aproximación desde la estadística espacial, 1985 – 2010
[Analysis of regional disparities in Colombia: an approach from spatial statist," MPRA Paper 51405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2011.
"Economic development and growth in Colombia: An empirical analysis with super-efficiency DEA and panel data models,"
SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA
009080, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Alexander Cotte, Poveda, 2011. "Economic development and growth in Colombia: An empirical analysis with super-efficiency DEA and panel data models," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 154-164, December.
- Herbst, Mikolaj & Wójcik, Piotr, 2011. "Growth and divergence of the polish subregions over 1995–2006: a search for determinants and spatial patterns," MPRA Paper 34731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.