Time-adaptive quantile regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 52 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Koenker,Roger, 2005.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521608275, December.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Juliusz Pres, 2010.
"Modelling and forecasting wind speed intensity for weather risk management,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0106, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Preś, Juliusz, 2012. "Modelling and forecasting wind speed intensity for weather risk management," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3459-3476.
- Leorato, Samantha & Peracchi, Franco & Tanase, Andrei V., 2012.
"Asymptotically efficient estimation of the conditional expected shortfall,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 768-784.
- Samantha Leorato & Franco Peracchi & Andrei V. Tanase, 2010. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of the Conditional Expected Shortfall," EIEF Working Papers Series 1013, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2010.
- Miguel Ángel Bermejo & Daniel Peña & Ismael Sánchez, 2011. "Densidad de predicción basada en momentos condicionados y máxima entropía : aplicación a la predicción de potencia eólica," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws111813, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Jónsson, Tryggvi & Pinson, Pierre & Madsen, Henrik, 2010. "On the market impact of wind energy forecasts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 313-320, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.