Computing estimates of continuous time macroeconometric models on the basis of discrete data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1987.
"Temporal aggregation and structural inference in macroeconomics,"
306, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1987. "Temporal aggregation and structural inference in macroeconomics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-130, January.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum, 1986. "Temporal Aggregation and Structural Inference in Macroeconomics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillips, P C B, 1972. "The Structural Estimation of a Stochastic Differential Equation System," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 1021-41, November.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1997.
"Gaussian Estimation of Mixed-Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models with Unobservable Stochastic Trends from Mixed Stock and Flow Data,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 467-505, August.
- A.R. Bergstrom, . "Gaussian Estimation of Mixed Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Unobservable Stochastic Trends from Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Economics Discussion Papers 448, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- McCrorie, J.R. & Chambers, M.J., 2004.
"Granger Causality and the Sampling of Economic Processes,"
2004-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick & Chambers, Marcus J., 2006. "Granger causality and the sampling of economic processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 311-336, June.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1989. "Estimating integrated higher-order continuous time autoregressions with an application to money-income causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 319-336, November.
- J. McCrorie, 2002. "The Likelihood of the Parameters of a Continuous Time Vector Autoregressive Model," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 273-286, October.
- Chambers, M.J. & McCrorie, J.R., 2004.
"Identification and Estimation of Exchange Rate Models with Unobservable Fundamentals,"
2004-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcus J. Chambers & J. Roderick McCrorie, 2006. "Identification And Estimation Of Exchange Rate Models With Unobservable Fundamentals," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(2), pages 573-582, 05.
- Nowman, K B, 1998. "Econometric Estimation of a Continuous Time Macroeconomic Model of the United Kingdom with Segmented Trends," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 243-54, December.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 1999. "Some Consequences of Temporal Aggregation in Empirical Analysis," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(1), pages 129-36, January.
- A. R. Bergstrom, 2001. "Stability and wage acceleration in macroeconomic models of cyclical growth," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 327-340.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1999. "Discrete time representation of stationary and non-stationary continuous time systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 619-639, February.
- Nieuwenhuis, Herman J. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1997. "Stability and the structure of continuous-time economic models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 311-340, July.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- McCrorie, J. Roderick, 2000. "Deriving The Exact Discrete Analog Of A Continuous Time System," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(06), pages 998-1015, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.