Discrete time representation of stationary and non-stationary continuous time systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 23 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simos, Theodore, 1996.
"Gaussian Estimation of a Continuous Time Dynamic Model with Common Stochastic Trends,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 361-373, June.
- SIMOS , Theodore, 1995. "Gaussian Estimation of a Continuous Time Dynamic Model with Common Stochastic Trends," CORE Discussion Papers 1995012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1988.
"Error Correction and Long Run Equilibrium in Continuous Time,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
882R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991. "Error Correction and Long-Run Equilibrium in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 967-80, July.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1985. "The Estimation of Higher-Order Continuous Time Autoregressive Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 97-117, April.
- Bergstrom, Albert Rex, 1983. "Gaussian Estimation of Structural Parameters in Higher Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-52, January.
- Robinson, Peter M., 1977. "The construction and estimation of continuous time models and discrete approximations in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 173-197, September.
- Bergstrom, A. R., 1986. "The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 350-373, December.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1984. "Continuous time stochastic models and issues of aggregation over time," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 20, pages 1145-1212 Elsevier.
- Bergstrom, A. R. & Nowman, K. B. & Wandasiewicz, S., 1994. "Monetary and fiscal policy in a second-order continuous time macroeconometric model of the United Kingdom," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 731-761.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Zadrozny, Peter, 1988. "Gaussian Likelihood of Continuous-Time ARMAX Models When Data Are Stocks and Flows at Different Frequencies," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 108-124, April.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1987. "Optimal control in wide-sense stationary continuous-time stochastic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 425-443, September.
- A.R. Bergstrom, .
"Gaussian Estimation of Mixed Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Unobservable Stochastic Trends from Mixed Stock and Flow Data,"
Economics Discussion Papers
448, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Bergstrom, A.R., 1997. "Gaussian Estimation of Mixed-Order Continuous-Time Dynamic Models with Unobservable Stochastic Trends from Mixed Stock and Flow Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 467-505, August.
- J R McCrorie, 1997. "Deriving the Exact Discrete Analog of a Continuous Time System," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /1997/343, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marcus J. Chambers, . "Gaussian estimation of temporally aggregated cointegrated systems," Economics Discussion Papers 476, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Harvey, A. C. & Stock, James H., 1988. "Continuous time autoregressive models with common stochastic trends," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 365-384.
- Arie ten Cate, 2004. "Refinement of the partial adjustment model using continuous-time econometrics," CPB Discussion Paper 41, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jewitt, Giles & Roderick McCrorie, J., 2005. "Computing estimates of continuous time macroeconometric models on the basis of discrete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 397-416, April.
- J. McCrorie, 2002. "The Likelihood of the Parameters of a Continuous Time Vector Autoregressive Model," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 273-286, October.
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2011.
"Cointegration and sampling frequency,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 156-185, 07.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2004.
"Temporal aggregation, causality distortions and a sign rule,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
73, Econometric Society.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2003. "Temporal Aggregation, Causality Distortions, and a Sign Rule," Departmental Working Papers wp0406, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- J. Roderick McCrorie, 2000. "The Likelihood of a Continuous-time Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 419, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.