The Estimation of Open Higher-Order Continuous Time Dynamic Models with Mixed Stock and Flow Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1986)
Issue (Month): 03 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Roderick McCrorie, 2000. "The Likelihood of a Continuous-time Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 419, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2000. "Further evidence on alternative continuous time models of the short-term interest rate," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-212, June.
- Peter Aling & Shakill Hassan, 2012.
"No-Arbitrage One-Factor Models Of The South African Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 80(3), pages 301-318, 09.
- Peter Aling & Shakill Hassan, 2011. "No-Arbitrage One-Factor Models of the South African Term-Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 246, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chambers, Marcus J., 1999. "Discrete time representation of stationary and non-stationary continuous time systems," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 619-639, February.
- Roderick McCrorie, J., 2001. "Interpolating exogenous variables in continuous time dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1399-1427, September.
- Nowman, K. Ben & Saltoglu, Burak, 2003. "Continuous time and nonparametric modelling of U.S. interest rate models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 25-34.
- Oguz Asirim, 1996. "Alternative Theories of Consumption and an Application to the Turkish Economy," Discussion Papers 9604, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Chambers, Marcus J, 1992. "Estimation of a Continuous-Time Dynamic Demand System," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(1), pages 53-64, Jan.-Marc.
- Byers, S. L. & Nowman, K. B., 1998. "Forecasting U.K. and U.S. interest rates using continuous time term structure models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 191-206.
- Jun YU, 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results,"
21-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results," Working Papers CoFie-04-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- A. R. Bergstrom, 2001. "Stability and wage acceleration in macroeconomic models of cyclical growth," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 327-340.
- Nowman, K. Ben, 2002. "The volatility of Japanese interest rates: evidence for Certificate of Deposit and Gensaki rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 29-38.
- Jun Yu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2001. "Gaussian Estimation of Continuous Time Models of the Short Term Interest Rate," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1309, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models : A Survey of Peter PhillipsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Work and Some New Results," Microeconomics Working Papers 23046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.