Determining the number of components in mixtures of linear models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilles Celeux & Gilda Soromenho, 1996. "An entropy criterion for assessing the number of clusters in a mixture model," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 195-212, September.
- Hellekalek, P., 1998. "Good random number generators are (not so) easy to find," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 485-505.
- Furman, W. David & Lindsay, Bruce G., 1994. "Testing for the number of components in a mixture of normal distributions using moment estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 473-492, June.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & Francisco Vitorino Martins, 2008. "Determining the Number of Market Segments Using an Experimental Design," FEP Working Papers 263, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Proust-Lima, Cécile & Joly, Pierre & Dartigues, Jean-François & Jacqmin-Gadda, Hélène, 2009. "Joint modelling of multivariate longitudinal outcomes and a time-to-event: A nonlinear latent class approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1142-1154, February.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Salcher, André, 2007. "Modellselektion in Finite Mixture PLS-Modellen," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1394, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Manfred GILLI & Peter WINKER, .
"A review of heuristic optimization methods in econometrics,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
08-12, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Manfred Gilli & Peter Winker, 2008. "Review of Heuristic Optimization Methods in Econometrics," Working Papers 001, COMISEF.
- Nicolas Depraetere & Martina Vandebroek, 2014. "Order selection in finite mixtures of linear regressions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 871-911, August.
- Ana Oliveira-Brochado & F. Vitorino Martins, 2006. "Examining the segment retention problem for the “Group Satellite” case," FEP Working Papers 220, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Di Vaio, Gianfranco & Enflo, Kerstin, 2011.
"Did globalization drive convergence? Identifying cross-country growth regimes in the long run,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 832-844, August.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2010. "Did Globalization Drive Convergence? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long Run," Working Paper Series 30_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2009.
"Did Globalization Lead to Segmentation? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long-Run,"
Working Papers CELEG
0902, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Kerstin Enflo, 2009. "Did Globalization Lead to Segmentation? Identifying Cross-Country Growth Regimes in the Long-Run," Discussion Papers 09-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.