Attracting foreign direct investment: Has China reached its potential?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 6 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1994.
"Yen Bloc or Dollar Bloc? Exchange Rate Policies of the East Asian Economies,"
in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, NBER-EASE Volume 3, pages 295-333
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei, S.J. & Frankel, J.A., 1992. "Yen Bloc or Dollar Bloc: Exchange Rate Policies of the East Asian Economies," Papers 92-08, University of Birmingham - International Financial Group.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1992. "Yen bloc or dollar bloc: exchange rate policies of the East Asian economies," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1993. "Love and hate: state and non-state firms in transition economies," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1995.
"The Effects of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment on the Domestic Capital Stock,"
in: The Effects of Taxation on Multinational Corporations, pages 43-66
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1994. "The Effects of Outbound Foreign Direct Investment on the Domestic Capital Stock," NBER Working Papers 4668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "Introduction to "Foreign Direct Investment"," NBER Chapters, in: Foreign Direct Investment, pages 1-12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:149:y::i:1:p:30-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 92-96, May.
- J. Mahender Reddy, 1994. "United States Investment in India," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 45, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1993. "Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number froo93-1, May.
- Yulia Gorbunova & Davide Infante & Janna Smirnova, 2012. "New Evidence on FDI Determinants: An Appraisal Over the Transition Period," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 129-149.
- Bruce Blonigen & Alyson Ma, 2007.
"Please Pass the Catch-up The Relative Performance of Chinese and Foreign Firms in Chinese Exports,"
NBER Working Papers
13376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Alyson C. Ma, 2010. "Please Pass the Catch-Up: The Relative Performance of Chinese and Foreign Firms in Chinese Exports," NBER Chapters, in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 475-509 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fetscherin, Marc & Voss, Hinrich & Gugler, Philippe, 2010. "30 Years of foreign direct investment to China: An interdisciplinary literature review," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 235-246, June.
- CUYVERS, Ludo & PLASMANS, Joseph & SOENG, Reth & VAN DEN BULCKE, Daniël, 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia: Country-specific factor differentials," Working Papers 2008003, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Cuyvers, Ludo & Soeng, Reth & Plasmans, Joseph & Van Den Bulcke, Daniel, 2011. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Cambodia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 222-234, June.
- James Laurenceson & Kam Ki Tang, . "Estimating Chinaï¿½s de-facto capital account convertibility," EAERG Discussion Paper Series 0205, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Yasheng Huang, 1999. "The Institutional Foundation of Foreign-Invested Enterprises (FIEs) in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 264, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hang, Leiming & Tu, Meizeng, 2007. "The impacts of energy prices on energy intensity: Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 2978-2988, May.
- A.S. Bhalla, 1998. "Sino-Indian Liberalization: The Role of Trade and Foreign Investment," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Thompson, Edmund R., 2002. "Clustering of Foreign Direct Investment and Enhanced Technology Transfer: Evidence from Hong Kong Garment Firms in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 873-889, May.
- Choi, Changkyu, 2003. "Does the Internet stimulate inward foreign direct investment?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 319-326, June.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
- Fung, K. C. & Iizaka, Hitomi & Siu, Alan, 2003. "Japanese direct investment in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 304-315.
- He, Jia & Rui, Oliver M. & Zha, Xiaolei, 2011. "Governance Infrastructure and Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 324, Asian Development Bank Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.