Does the Internet stimulate inward foreign direct investment?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 1995. "Attracting foreign direct investment: Has China reached its potential?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 187-199.
- Jonathan Temple, 2000. "Summary of an Informal Workshop on the Causes of Economic Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 260, OECD Publishing.
- Caroline L. Freund & Diana Weinhold, 2000. "On the effect of the Internet on international trade," International Finance Discussion Papers 693, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Local Corruption and Global Capital Flows," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 31(2), pages 303-354.
- Vinod, H. D., 1999. "Statistical analysis of corruption data and using the Internet to reduce corruption," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 591-603.
- Ko, Kwan Wai, 2007. "Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Ceyhun Elgin, 2012.
"Internet Usage and the Shadow Economy: Evidence from Panel Data,"
2012/09, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun, 2013. "Internet usage and the shadow economy: Evidence from panel data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 111-121.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Tarjei Havnes & Edwin Leuven & Magne Mogstad, 2012.
"Broadband Internet: An Information Superhighway to Sex Crime?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3871, CESifo Group Munich.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Tarjei Havnes & Edwin Leuven & Magne Mogstad, 2013. "Broadband Internet: An Information Superhighway to Sex Crime?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(4), pages 1237-1266.
- Bhuller, Manudeep & Havnes, Tarjei & Leuven, Edwin & Mogstad, Magne, 2011. "Broadband Internet: An Information Superhighway to Sex Crime?," IZA Discussion Papers 5675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Njinkeu, Dominique & S. Wilson, John & Powo Fosso, Bruno, 2008. "Expanding Trade within Africa: The Impact of Trade Facilitation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4790, The World Bank.
- Wang, Xin, 2012. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in China's e-commerce sector," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 288-301.
- Deng, Ziliang & Falvey, Rod & Blake, Adam, 2012. "Trading market access for technology? Tax incentives, foreign direct investment and productivity spillovers in China," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 675-690.
- Ang, James B., 2008. "Determinants of foreign direct investment in Malaysia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 185-189.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.