Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shouying LIU & Michael R. CHARTER & Yang Yao, 1996. "Abstract Of Dimensions And Diversity Of Property Rights In Rural China: Dilemmas On The Road To Further Reform," Staff Papers 395, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Xiao-Yuan Dong, 2000. "Public investment, social services and productivity of Chinese household farms," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 100-122.
- Yang, Yongzheng & Tyers, Rodney, 1989. "The economic costs of food self-sufficiency in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 237-253, February.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Heston, Alan & Kumar, Dharma, 1983. "The persistence of land fragmentation in peasant agriculture: An analysis of South Asian cases," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 199-220, April.
- Blarel, Benoit, et al, 1992. "The Economics of Farm Fragmentation: Evidence from Ghana and Rwanda," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 233-54, May.
- Shujie Yao & Zinan Liu, 1998. "Determinants of Grain Production and Technical Efficiency in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 171-184.
- Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Trade policy impacts under alternative land market regimes in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1071-1089.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land Fragmentation and Market Integration - Heterogeneous Technologies in Kosovo," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137385, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Jaleta, Moti, 2010. "Commercialization of Smallholders: Is Market Participation Enough?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96159, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2009.
"Farm technology and technical efficiency: Evidence from four regions in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-161, June.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China," Staff General Research Papers 12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012.
"Land Fragmentation, Market Integration and Farm Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from Kosovo,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
123236, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Land fragmentation, market integration and farm efficiency: empirical evidence from Kosovo," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134968, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gebremedhin, Berhanu & Tegegne, Azage, 2012. "Market Orientation and Market Participation of Smallholders in Ethiopia: Implications for Commercial Transformation," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125847, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wen-Ge Fu & Sizhong Sun & Zhang-Yue Zhou, 2011. "Technical efficiency of food processing in China: the case of flour and rice processing," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 321-334, September.
- Jia, Lili, 2012. "Land fragmentation and off-farm labor supply in China," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 66, number 66.
- Grammatikopoulou, Ioanna & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija, 2011. "The proximity of a field plot and land-use choice: implications for land consolidation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114602, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tan, Shuhao & Heerink, Nico & Kruseman, Gideon & Qu, Futian, 2008. "Do fragmented landholdings have higher production costs? Evidence from rice farmers in Northeastern Jiangxi province, P.R. China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 347-358, September.
- Zhang, Yuquan W. & Beach, Robert H. & Cai, Yongxia, 2013. "China’s Agriculture under Urbanization: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150782, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012.
"Land fragmentation, cropland abandonment, and land market operation in Albania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6032, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Savastano, Sara & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Land Fragmentation, Cropland Abandonment, and Land Market Operation in Albania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2108-2122.
- Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew, 2012. "Heterogeneous Technologies as an Answer to Market and Price Risk: The Case of Kosovo," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122509, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.