Determinants of Grain Production and Technical Efficiency in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 49 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xin, Xiangfei & Qin, Fu, 2009. "Decomposition of Agricultural Labor Productivity Growth and its Regional Disparity in China," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51047, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Medhin, Haileselassie A. & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2008.
"Soil Conservation and Small-Scale Food Production in Highland Ethiopia: A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach,"
dp-08-22-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Medhin, Haileselassie A. & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Soil Conservation and Small-Scale Food Production in Highland Ethiopia A Stochastic Metafrontier Approach," Working Papers in Economics 405, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001.
"Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms In Rural China,"
11965, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Carter, Colin A. & Estrin, Andrew J., 2001. "Market Reforms Versus Structural Reforms in Rural China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Xiangfei Xin & Liu Xiaoyun, 2008. "Regional disparity of factor endowment and agricultural labor productivity in China," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 380-409, September.
- Jaume Puig & Josep M. Argilés, 2000. "Measuring and explaining farm inefficiency in a panel data set of mixed farms," Economics Working Papers 503, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Boris Bravo-Ureta & Daniel Solís & Víctor Moreira López & José Maripani & Abdourahmane Thiam & Teodoro Rivas, 2007. "Technical efficiency in farming: a meta-regression analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 57-72, February.
- Sibiko, Kenneth Waluse, 2012. "Determinants of Common Bean Productivity and Efficiency: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Uganda," Research Theses 134500, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Wu, Ziping & Liu, Minquan & Davis, John, 2005. "Land consolidation and productivity in Chinese household crop production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 28-49.
- Ziping Wu & Ken Thomson, 2003. "Changes in Chinese Competitiveness in Major Food Products: Implications for WTO Membership," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 117-130.
- Etim, Nsikak-Abasi A. & Udoh, Edet J., 1. "Identifying Sources Of Efficiency Among Resource Poor Indigenous Vegetable Farmers In Uyo, Nigeria," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Niğde University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.