Unprofitable customers and their management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Business Horizons.
Volume (Year): 52 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor
Customer segmentation Customer relationship management Relationship dissolution Unprofitable customer management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reingen, Peter H, et al, 1984. " Brand Congruence in Interpersonal Relations: A Social Network Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 771-83, December.
- Haenlein, Michael & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Beeser, Anemone J., 2007. "A Model to Determine Customer Lifetime Value in a Retail Banking Context," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 221-234, June.
- Ray Reagans, 2005. "Preferences, Identity, and Competition: Predicting Tie Strength from Demographic Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1374-1383, September.
- Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & BlÃ¶meke, Eva & Clement, Michel, 2010. "Should they stay or should they go? Reactivation and Termination of Low-Tier Customers: Effects on Satisfaction, Word-of-Mouth, and Purchases," Research Report 10008, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ketchen Jr., David J. & Buckley, M. Ronald, 2010. "Divas at work: Dealing with drama kings and queens in organizations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 599-606, November.
- Anand Iyengar & Ketan Suri, 2012. "Customer profitability analysis an avant-garde approach to revenue optimisation in hotels," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1/2), pages 127-143.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.