The role of subcontracting in SME development in Indonesia:: Micro-level evidence from the metalworking and machinery industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yuri Sato, 2000. "Linkage Formation by Small Firms: The Case of A Rural Cluster in Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 137-166.
- James Tybout, 1998.
"Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?,"
Development and Comp Systems
- James R. Tybout, 2000. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- George J. Stigler, 1951. "The Division of Labor is Limited by the Extent of the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 185.
- Murakami, Naoki & Liu, Deqiang & Otsuka, Keijiro, 1996. "Market Reform, Division of Labor, and Increasing Advantage of Small-Scale Enterprises: The Case of the Machine Tool Industry in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 256-277, December.
- Albert Berry, 1997. "SME Competitiveness: The Power of Networking and Subcontracting," IDB Publications 49738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sato, Yuri, 2000. "How did the crisis affect small and medium-sized enterprises? -- from a field study of the metal-working industry in Java," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 38(4), pages 572-595, December.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1982. "Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 429-450, June.
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
- Irwan Trinugroho & Agusman Agusman & Amine Tarazi, 2012. "Why Have Bank Interest Margins Been so High in Indonesia Since the 1997/1998 Financial Crisis?," Working Papers hal-00916531, HAL.
- Mitsuhiro Hayashi, 2003. "Development of SMEs in the Indonesian Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2003-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.