Market Reform, Division of Labor, and Increasing Advantage of Small-Scale Enterprises: The Case of the Machine Tool Industry in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ito, Junichi, 2006. "Economic and institutional reform packages and their impact on productivity: A case study of Chinese township and village enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 167-190, March.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2004.
"Productivity Effects of TVE Privatization: The Case Study of Garment and Metal-Casting Enterprises in the Greater Yangtze River Region,"
in: Governance, Regulation, and Privatization in the Asia-Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 12, pages 231-250
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2003. "Productivity Effects of TVE Privatization: The Case Study of Garment and Metal Casting Enterprises in the Greater Yangtze River Region," NBER Working Papers 9621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Junichi, 2002. "Why TVES have contributed to interregional imbalances in China:," EPTD discussion papers 91, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Incomplete Contingent Labor Contract, Asymmetric Residual Rights and Authority, and the Theory of the Firm," CID Working Papers 45, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Alberto GABRIELE, 2001. "Science And Technology Policies, Industrial Reform And Technical Progress In China. Can Socialist Property Rights Be Compatible With Technological Catching Up?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 155, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Hayashi, Mitsuhiro, 2002. "The role of subcontracting in SME development in Indonesia:: Micro-level evidence from the metalworking and machinery industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26.
- Liu, Pak-Wai & Yang, Xiaokai, 2000. "The theory of irrelevance of the size of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Li, Ben & Lu, Yi, 2009. "Geographic concentration and vertical disintegration: Evidence from China," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 294-304, May.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2006. "Cluster-Based Industrial Development: A View From East Asia," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(3), pages 361-376.
- Yang, X. & Liu, P.W., 1999.
"Division of Labor Transaction Cost, Emergence of the Firm and Firm Size,"
10, Chicago - Graduate School of Business.
- Pak-Wai Liu & Xiaokai Yang, 1999. "Division of Labor, Transaction Cost, Emergence of the Firm and Firm Size," CID Working Papers 10, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2002. "Efficiency-enhancing effects of private and collective enterprises in transitional China," Discussion Papers 9, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.