Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadvi K, 1992. "Flexible specialisation, industrial districts and employment in Pakistan," ILO Working Papers 288872, International Labour Organization.
- Piet Rietveld & Youdi Schipper, 1997. "Explaining Employment Growth in Small Industrial Enterprises: Does Policy Matter? A Case Study for Central Java," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-035/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2097035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wright DL, 1990. "A Study of the employment effects and other benefits of collaboration between multinational enterprises and small-scale enterprises," ILO Working Papers 276547, International Labour Organization.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in Clusters and Value Chains in Latin America: The Role of Policies," IDB Publications 40778, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manuel Albaladejo, . "Determinants and Policies to Foster the Competitiveness of SME Clusters: Evidence from Latin America," QEH Working Papers qehwps71, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Kantor, Paula, 2001. "Promoting women's entrepreneurship development based on good practice programmes : some experiences from the North to the South," ILO Working Papers 345702, International Labour Organization.
- Abigail Barr, 1998.
"Enterprise performance and the functional diversity of social capital,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1998-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Barr, 1998. "Enterprise performance and the functional diversity of social capital," CSAE Working Paper Series 1998-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1987. "Structural Adjustment and Trade in Turkey: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Export-Led Versus Domestic Demand-Led Strategies of Development," Bulletins 7464, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Knorringa, Peter, 1999. "Agra: An Old Cluster Facing the New Competition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1587-1604, September.
- Tendler, Judith & Amorim, Monica Alves, 1996. "Small firms and their helpers: Lessons on demand," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 407-426, March.
- Hayashi, Mitsuhiro, 2002. "The role of subcontracting in SME development in Indonesia:: Micro-level evidence from the metalworking and machinery industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-26.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.