Principles of risk management service relations in agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 75 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen A. Ford & Emerson M. Babb, 1989. "Farmer sources and uses of information," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(5), pages 465-476.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David, 2001.
"An Introduction to the Economics of Information: Incentives and Contracts,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199243273.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, J. David, 2001. "An Introduction to the Economics of Information: Incentives and Contracts," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780199243259.
- Gould, John P., 1974. "Risk, stochastic preference, and the value of information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 64-84, May.
- Blair, Roger D & Romano, Richard E, 1988. "The Influence of Attitudes toward Risk on the Value of Forecasting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(2), pages 387-96, May.
- Gerald F. Ortmann & George F. Patrick & Wesley N. Musser & D. Howard Doster, 1993. "Use of private consultants and other sources of information by large cornbelt farmers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 391-402.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1978. "Rationality as Process and as Product of Thought," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 1-16, May.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-80, November.
- Solano, C. & Leon, H. & Perez, E. & Tole, L. & Fawcett, R.H. & Herrero, M., 2006. "Using farmer decision-making profiles and managerial capacity as predictors of farm management and performance in Costa Rican dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 395-428, June.
- Nguyen, Nam C. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Russell, Iean W. & Cameron, Donald & Coventry, David & Cooper, Ian M., 2005. "Risk Management Strategies by Australian Farmers," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24295, International Farm Management Association.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
- Nguyen, Nam C. & Wegener, Malcolm K. & Russell, Iean W. & Cameron, Donald & Coventry, David & Cooper, Ian M., 2007. "Risk management strategies by Australian farmers: two case studies," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 4(1/2).
- Bacic, Ivan Luiz Zilli & Bregt, Arnold K. & Rossiter, David G., 2006. "A participatory approach for integrating risk assessment into rural decision-making: A case study in Santa Catarina, Brazil," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 229-244, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.