Applied participatory priority setting in international agricultural research: Making trade-offs transparent and explicit
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davis, Jeffrey S. & Oram, Peter A. & Ryan, James G., 1987. "Assessment of Agricultural Research Priorities: An International Perspective," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118048.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Lindner, Robert K., 1987. "Toward A Framework For Evaluating Agricultural Economics Research," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Robert K. Lindner, 1987. "Toward A Framework For Evaluating Agricultural Economics Research," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 95-111, 08.
- Gryseels, G. & de Wit, C. T. & McCalla, A. & Monyo, J. & Kassam, A. & Craswell, E. & Collinson, M., 1992. "Setting agricultural research priorities for the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 59-103.
- Sen, Amartya, 1979. " Issues in the Measurement of Poverty," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 285-307.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1990. "Regional disparities, targeting, and poverty in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 375, The World Bank.
- Bantilan, Ma Cynthia & Davis, Jeffrey S., 1991. "Across-Commodity Spillover Effects of Research and Opportunity Costs in Multi-Product Production Environment," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145725, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kristjanson, P. M. & Swallow, B. M. & Rowlands, G. J. & Kruska, R. L. & de Leeuw, P. N., 1999. "Measuring the costs of African animal trypanosomosis, the potential benefits of control and returns to research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 79-98, January.
- Walker, Thomas S. & Pitoro, Raul & Tomo, Alda & Sitoe, Isabel & Salencia, Celestino & Mahanzule, Rosalina & Donovan, Cynthia & Mazuze, Feliciano M., 2006. "Estabelecimento de Prioridades para a Investigação Agrária no Sector Público em Moçambique Baseado nos Dados do Trabalho de Inquérito Agrícola (TIA)," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55866, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ryan, James G., 2002. "Agricultural Research and Poverty Alleviation: Some International Perspectives," Working Papers 118375, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.